Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles has not been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere or are not now under publication elsewhere.
- Article addresses specific problems, general issues, methodological issues, the results of original research, and case studies that meet current economic understanding and have scientific or/and practical value.
- Article is prepared according to the requirements for the design and structure.
- Article is in MS Word format(doc,docx).
- Articles is prepared in English or Georgian!
- All necessary documents are attached to the article.
The journal respects the privacy of all participants in the publication process.
Users/Visitors can access the journal's website without registering or entering any personal information.
Users can also create an account by filling out the user form on the website. A user can submit a paper both through his own account and through the journal's email. For detailed information about submitting a paper, please see the Author Guidelines. The site's registration form asks users to enter their personal information (first name, last name, e-mail address, etc.).
The personal data is used to contact visitors as needed. This personal data also enables us to notify users about updates and new publications. All information is kept confidential. The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
All reviewers have to follow the ethical guidelines for peer reviewers established by COPE (the Committee on Publication Ethics). As a reviewer, they agree to keep information regarding a given manuscript confidential; information may only be shared with the authors' respective representatives, reviewers, other editorial advisers, and, if required, the publisher. Unpublished information disclosed in a submitted paper is prohibited from being used without the author's explicit written consent in the editor's, reviewers', or any other reader's research. Editors agree to keep any information, ideas, or insights they get from working with the manuscript confidential and not use them for their own gain during or after the peer review process.
The edition board guarantees to keep information regarding a given manuscript confidential, information will be shared with the authors' respective representatives, reviewers, other editorial advisers, and, if required, the publisher.