Aims and scope
The "Innovative Economics and Management" is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal focused on innovation economics, management, and business.
The aim of the journal is to support the development of economic sciences and to present and promote the scientific research and achievements of scholars, teachers, professors, scientists, economists, and managers to a wide audience.
The goal of the journal is to publish original, high-quality research works and gain high scientific status and authority at an international level, in accordance with the standards applied to internationally recognized scientific journals.
Journal is focused on theoretical and applied questions of innovation management, conceptual and methodological frameworks for the advancement of innovation economics, information economics, digital economics, and general economics, as well as innovative management and marketing strategies in the field of innovation economics and other social science-related fields.
Research areas include, but not limited to, the following:
- Conceptual / Practical Approaches and Methodologies for Development of Innovation Economics, Information Economics, Digital Economics and General Economics;
- Development of Innovation Economics, Financial Markets and Institutions;
- Information Technologies (IT) and Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for Development of Innovation Economics and Socio-Economic Innovation;
- Information Economics for Engineering Ecology;
- Strategic Management Practices and Creative Marketing Techniques in Innovation Economics;
- Gender Diversity in Innovation Management;
- Cooperation and Integration Processes in Innovation Economics;
- Accounting, Auditing and Taxation;
- Economic Security, Insurance, Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management;
- Innovation Economics and Logistics;
- Green and circular economy;
- Sustainable management of resources;
- Human resources management (HRM) and Human resources planning (HRP);
- Public finance management;
- Risk management;
- Investment Management;
- Importance of renewable energies in economic development;
- Budget and fiscal policy;
- International economic relations;
- Interdisciplinary Scientific Researches in the Innovation Management from a Modern Perspective.
Language: English, Georgian.
The opinions and views expressed in articles are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of the editorial staff.